ERRORAn error occurred while processing your request.
Be sure you are going to the correct web address, such as one linked from the BU website.
- It is normal to see this message if you use your browser's back button after you sign on.
- You may also receive this message if you have bookmarked the sign-on page directly; Instead bookmark the page on the BU website that includes the logon link or manually bookmark the shortcut URL you type directly into the address bar before it redirects to SSO.
This error can be caused by an issue in your current browser session.
- Try closing all browser windows and then try to sign on within a new browser session.
- On Macs, you need to completely quit the browser program to end your browser session.
- Ensure your browser is not set to restore the previous session upon startup.
- Verify that the date/time/timezone is set correctly on your computer.
- Make sure you have cookies enabled in your browser.
- As a last resort, you can try clearing your cache/history, cookies, and active logins.
- As a workaround, you can try using an alternative browser (such as Mozilla Firefox if you were using Microsoft Internet Explorer for PC or Apple Safari for Mac) or computer.
- Additional help with HuskyID Single Sign-On Errors.